SOLD Black Chanel crossbody bucket in black leather with golden hardware. Beautiful bag with leather inside. The tag’s serial number label is slipped along (or it is produced without), but there is no doubt about this beauty.
It has a large room inside
strap is 100 cm, and can be worn over the shoulder or as a crossbody.
Fine condition. Well maintained with some common tracks after use. The gold a little faded and smaller cracks on the sides. But generally nice condition (and the delicious version with leather inside) and logo at the bottom.
Neutral dust bag included. As well as Preloved Luxury cards for authenticity and return right.
Is cleaned, ordered and ready to use. Original purchase price (approx.): 19000
The Orbit “Communicate & bid” is for seller and buyer to share additional information about the piece and possible negotiate the price.
– User logged in with an Orbit account can communicate with each other in the “Communicate & bid” tab.
– Everyone can ask and share all relevant information about the piece in the chat, but it not allowed to exchange personal information as email, name, phone no ect.
– We expect that both our sellers and buyers are polite and show respect for each other
– Negotiation about the price during the communication is of cause allowed. When negotiation has reached a point where seller and buyer agree upon a price, seller replies with “ACCEPT”
– Orbit will “catch” the agreement between seller and buyer.
– Bids lower than 15% reduction of sellers requested price, is considered as not fair and can be ignored by seller
– Bids are binding. Both buyers bid and sellers approval is an agreement and expected to be kept
– When seller and buyer have agreed upon a price, seller notifies Orbit luxury by replying “ACCEPT” in the communication.
– Orbit luxury will sent a discount coupon (voucher) to buyer
– The discount coupon gives buyer agreed discount during checkout. It is valid for 3 days and can only be used for this product.
– Until order is made, the piece is available for all other Orbit luxury users to buy at the listed or their negotiated price.