So classic and elegant Chanel 2.55 flap back with 22c gold on the hardware. Black with the classic red interior. The bag is special attractive, with 2cm extra in the hight, witch make it more spacious, but still keeping the most classic look of Chanel
2 inside rooms with 1 pockets, and 2 outside pockets
Adjustable shoulder chain strap 90 cm for a short cross ower. Can be carried double, by hand, or over shoulder
Signs of use on corners, leathers and hardware. The bag is professional treated with the full Orbit Luxury Care, so it appears clean, fresh and cared of
Delivered with Original Chanel box, neutral dustbag, Orbit card, and certificate for prove off authenticity ready for use
The Orbit “Communicate & bid” is for seller and buyer to share additional information about the piece and possible negotiate the price.
– User logged in with an Orbit account can communicate with each other in the “Communicate & bid” tab.
– Everyone can ask and share all relevant information about the piece in the chat, but it not allowed to exchange personal information as email, name, phone no ect.
– We expect that both our sellers and buyers are polite and show respect for each other
– Negotiation about the price during the communication is of cause allowed. When negotiation has reached a point where seller and buyer agree upon a price, seller replies with “ACCEPT”
– Orbit will “catch” the agreement between seller and buyer.
– Bids lower than 15% reduction of sellers requested price, is considered as not fair and can be ignored by seller
– Bids are binding. Both buyers bid and sellers approval is an agreement and expected to be kept
– When seller and buyer have agreed upon a price, seller notifies Orbit luxury by replying “ACCEPT” in the communication.
– Orbit luxury will sent a discount coupon (voucher) to buyer
– The discount coupon gives buyer agreed discount during checkout. It is valid for 3 days and can only be used for this product.
– Until order is made, the piece is available for all other Orbit luxury users to buy at the listed or their negotiated price.