Very beautiful Mulberry 48h weekendbag very big. Lot of space for the weekend away, small travels, or lot of books and computer. Same size as the Picadelly model, but on top it also have soft tekstil fabrik inside, with woven Mulberry logo all over. golden shiny hardware.
1 inside room with 2 pockets
Handle straps 50 cm. Can be carried by hand, over arm, or shoulder
In good condition, only few signs of use on the handles, and corners. nice patina, and very deep turquoise/petrol color
Delivered with original dustbag, Orbit card, and certificate for prove off authenticity
The bag is professional treated with the full Orbit Concierge Service, so it appears clean, fresh and cared of, and ready for use
The Orbit “Communicate & bid” is for seller and buyer to share additional information about the piece and possible negotiate the price.
– User logged in with an Orbit account can communicate with each other in the “Communicate & bid” tab.
– Everyone can ask and share all relevant information about the piece in the chat, but it not allowed to exchange personal information as email, name, phone no ect.
– We expect that both our sellers and buyers are polite and show respect for each other
– Negotiation about the price during the communication is of cause allowed. When negotiation has reached a point where seller and buyer agree upon a price, seller replies with “ACCEPT”
– Orbit will “catch” the agreement between seller and buyer.
– Bids lower than 15% reduction of sellers requested price, is considered as not fair and can be ignored by seller
– Bids are binding. Both buyers bid and sellers approval is an agreement and expected to be kept
– When seller and buyer have agreed upon a price, seller notifies Orbit luxury by replying “ACCEPT” in the communication.
– Orbit luxury will sent a discount coupon (voucher) to buyer
– The discount coupon gives buyer agreed discount during checkout. It is valid for 3 days and can only be used for this product.
– Until order is made, the piece is available for all other Orbit luxury users to buy at the listed or their negotiated price.