The Orbit “Communicate & bid” is for seller and buyer to share additional information about the piece and possible negotiate the price.
– User logged in with an Orbit account can communicate with each other in the “Communicate & bid” tab.
– Everyone can ask and share all relevant information about the piece in the chat, but it not allowed to exchange personal information as email, name, phone no ect.
– We expect that both our sellers and buyers are polite and show respect for each other
– Negotiation about the price during the communication is of cause allowed. When negotiation has reached a point where seller and buyer agree upon a price, seller replies with “ACCEPT”
– Orbit will “catch” the agreement between seller and buyer.
– Bids lower than 15% reduction of sellers requested price, is considered as not fair and can be ignored by seller
– Bids are binding. Both buyers bid and sellers approval is an agreement and expected to be kept
– When seller and buyer have agreed upon a price, seller notifies Orbit luxury by replying “ACCEPT” in the communication.
– Orbit luxury will sent a discount coupon (voucher) to buyer
– The discount coupon gives buyer agreed discount during checkout. It is valid for 3 days and can only be used for this product.
– Until order is made, the piece is available for all other Orbit luxury users to buy at the listed or their negotiated price.