The Mulberry Leopard Print Clipper Bag, with leopard print scotchgrain, made from a coated cotton fabric with leather trim. The corners of the bag are trimmed with leather embellished with gold tone metal studs, and a leather luggage tag, which attaches to the handles with a buckle fastening. The tag is embellished with a Mulberry metal fob. Perfekt size, than can be extended for more space by flapping up the sides.
The bag has a top zip fastening trimmed in leather, with a D-ring at the end for the attachment of a shoulder strap. Notice that this bag comes without the strap.
One big room, and one inside small pocket.
Handels are 32 cm, and can be carried over arm and in hand.
The Orbit “Communicate & bid” is for seller and buyer to share additional information about the piece and possible negotiate the price.
– User logged in with an Orbit account can communicate with each other in the “Communicate & bid” tab.
– Everyone can ask and share all relevant information about the piece in the chat, but it not allowed to exchange personal information as email, name, phone no ect.
– We expect that both our sellers and buyers are polite and show respect for each other
– Negotiation about the price during the communication is of cause allowed. When negotiation has reached a point where seller and buyer agree upon a price, seller replies with “ACCEPT”
– Orbit will “catch” the agreement between seller and buyer.
– Bids lower than 15% reduction of sellers requested price, is considered as not fair and can be ignored by seller
– Bids are binding. Both buyers bid and sellers approval is an agreement and expected to be kept
– When seller and buyer have agreed upon a price, seller notifies Orbit luxury by replying “ACCEPT” in the communication.
– Orbit luxury will sent a discount coupon (voucher) to buyer
– The discount coupon gives buyer agreed discount during checkout. It is valid for 3 days and can only be used for this product.
– Until order is made, the piece is available for all other Orbit luxury users to buy at the listed or their negotiated price.